terça-feira, 9 de novembro de 2010

Estes americanos não param de me surpreender...

"Across New York, there are USB drives embedded in walls, buildings and curbs. The idea is to create an anonymous, offline file-sharing network in public space. The drives are completely public and anyone can plug in to drop and download files.
Why Is There a USB Drive Sticking Out of This Wall?
Why Is There a USB Drive Sticking Out of This Wall?
Seriously, you can plug the USB drive into your laptop. Like that guy right there.

It's part of an art project called "Dead Drops" by Aram Bartholl and I have to say, it's pretty awesomely creative. I mean, if I saw a USB stick stick out of a random wall, I'd be dying to know what's in there. I'd have to plug in. It'd also be interesting to see what people would anonymously share on the public drive, well, until some jackass decides to upload a virus to screw up everybody's computer." [Dead Drops via MAKE]
By Casey Chan in http://gizmodo.com/5677377/theres-a-usb-stick-in-my-brick-wall

Isto é muito engraçado! Deve ser cómico ver o que as pessoas descarregam para aquela pen. Um rede de documentos pública que serve quem passa por estas ruas de Nova York… Criatividade, sim. Mas, que tipo de documentos estão as pessoas dispostas a deixar nesta pen?! Será que alguém já a tentou levar para casa?! Não é surreal… Acredito que se houve alguém que teve a criatividade para as colocar ali, já houve outro criativo que teve a ideia de as levar consigo. Seria este o efeito que teria nas ruas da baixa Lisboeta, por exemplo?! I don´t know…É uma possibilidade…
Os Americanos, de facto, não param de me surpreender!

1 comentário: